Download The NetFinance 2015 Agenda
Through keynote addresses, three session tracks, interactive roundtables, panel discussions, and networking, you will find answers to your top pain points, including...
- Prioritization: how to balance your near-term product development needs with longer-term investment priorities
- Transformation: how you can transform your organization to one where digital calls the shots versus the traditional offline model
- Innovation: how to work with internal and external parties to get to market more efficiently
- Monetizing Omni-channel: how you can reimagine the omni-channel experience to be more focused on revenue generation
- Optimizing for multiple devices: learn how to future-proof the design of digital and manage the introduction of new devices into the market
Day One: Mobile & Innovation Day
Three concurrent tracks worth of content featuring interactive workshops, roundtables and rapid fire fintech demos
Case Studies from USAA, Simple, Citi, Discover and more!
Guest Speaker Mayur Gupta, Global Head of Marketing Technology and Innovation at Kimberly-Clark
Day Two: Omni-Channel Day One
Case Studies from BBVA Compass, Wells Fargo, H&R Block and more!
Three concurrent tracks covering ‘Merging Digital with Offline Channels’, ‘Data and Cross-Channel Marketing Technology, and ‘Digital Sales Force Enablement’
Day Three: Omni- Channel Day Two
Case Studies from Ditech and Flagstar Bank
Guest Speakers Elliott Visconsi, Chief Academic Digital Officer from University of Notre Dame and Deanna Lee, Chief Digital Officer at the Carnegie Corporation of New York
Golf Scramble and other Miami area networking activities!