February 12 - 13, 2019
Omni Amelia Island, FL
Contact Us: 1.888.482.6012
2018 Media Center
As consumers have gone digital, the way they interact with their banks has fundamentally changed. Moving into 2015 and beyond, financial institutions should be dedicated to enhancing the user experience by investing in online applications.
This report covers:
- Monetizing the omnichannel user experience
- Future-proofing the design of online applications
- Creating more targeted and effective marketing messages
Click the image to the left to download the report now!
Assessing the Digital Landscape for Financial Institutions: How to Lead the Charge with People and Technology
Sheds light on the current state of the industry's advances in digital transformation and the important role of technology in that progress. It presents survey-based insights into how financial leaders in digital strategy and marketing are striving to become the disruptor rather than the disrupted in the age of the connected customer.
Key points include:
- Silos' effect on customer retention and how to avoid them
- Spreading customer interaction to teams other than marketing
- Promoting a change-ready company culture
As personalization and tailored customer solutions become standard practice in other industries, banks are struggling to understand their customers and their needs. This report will explore how personalization is impacting the bank-customer relationship in the digital age. You will discover how banks can:
- provision digital enhancements with data-driven personalization
- implement technologies that immediately improve customers’ financial health
- establish transparency so customers see how use of their data is benefiting them